Saturday, November 12, 2005

Injured

A lot of times in the US when someone gets hurt playing sports, the coach will ask the player if they are hurt or if they are injured.

Hurt means that you've got maybe a bruise or a cut, something pretty temporary. Injured means that you are going to be out of action for a certain period of time.

Apparently, and even though I feel fairly good, I am injured. And that means that I won't be playing against Middelfart and possibly won't be playing next weekend against SK Aarhus.

It sucks, and I'm not particularly happy about the situation, but I guess I will have to live with it.

4 comments:

Kasper said...

Sad to hear it. Can you do the famous Mel Gibson trick with the dislocated shoulder, though?

Anonymous said...

hey...

Sucks about your shoulder. Guess you didnt play the middelfart game. Do you think you guys couls have pulled a win with you on the court?

Hope you get well soon

Big up !

Søe

Anonymous said...

Good thinking. There may be a lot of disadvantages with a dislocated shoulder; but if you are thrown into the ocean, wrapped up in ropes, you have a way to escape.

Jordan said...

Yeah, I gotta start working on that trick. Also, if it gets bad enough maybe I can just switch over to outside hitter. Anytime I want to hit over the top of the block I can just pop the old shoulder out and get a little extra reach...