Friday, September 28, 2007

The Weekend

What's the deal?  Where are my odds on NordicBet?  Actually, I've always wondered, does anyone know who sets the odds for them?  It must be someone in Denmark who knows something about volleyball...  

Well, since there aren't any odds, I'll just run through the two matches real quick.

Marienlyst vs. ASV - The first regular season match of the season.  ASV is going to be better than most people think.  How much better, I have no idea.  Will they be able to press us tonight?  Anything can happen early in the season but I don't think so.  According to my plan: we're going to be really strong tonight.  So.......3-0 to us.

HIK vs. Middelfart - This one is going to be really interesting.  Actually, I take that back.  To me, it is going to be really interesting.  Usually, when I see a match like this, I expect a long, close battle and then the game turns out to be really one-sided.  I think that HIK looked good in the Middelfart tournament.  I also think Middelfart didn't play to their potential.  I have no idea which way this one is going to turn out.  If I have to guess one way or the other, I'll take Middelfart in five sets.

Good luck to everyone.  And get your act together NordicBet...

No comments: