Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Status

Okay, here's the deal. I haven't exactly been burning up the blog lately, mostly because I'm not sure if I have that much to say. So, things will probably be pretty up and down around here for the foreseeable future. I might get excited and post like crazy or I might not post again for a substantial amount of time. Or, another option, I might post a little bit here and a little bit there.

Mostly, I feel like I've said most of what I'd like to say at this point. And match reports aren't necessarily the most exciting things in the world. Hopefully, everyone has enjoyed the blog so far and maybe at some point it will be a source of more entertainment, but for now, I'm just putting out the reservation that things might go dormant for long periods of time...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hove,

I am going to miss the inside scoop on the Danish league. Hope all is good in Odense and hope to see you at Christmas.

Ses on the ses

Chad

Kasper said...

Hi Jordan,

I hope you rediscover your inspiration or whatever will keep you writing. I really like your blog and I know a lot of people feel the same way. I would hate to lose it.

Maybe you could get it going again with some quick predictions for the season or someting about your new players in Marienlyst.

Please don't be disencouraged by the lack of comments sometimes. I think it may just be a matter of people feeling a little more insecure to comment in English, or maybe that your posts are just so well-written that they don't really require so much of a comment.

Kasper

Anonymous said...

Has defenitely been a pleasure to read your blog throughout the years.

For someone who did play elite, but doesn't anymore it has been fun to follow the games and all that goes with it.

I will keep checking it on a regular basis - if not for something else then just for that beatiful picture of yours on the front ;-)

Teis

Anonymous said...

so i finally figure out how to subscribe to yr rss feed during the off season, and now this! i feel like charlie brown..

Anonymous said...

Keep writing sir..

Mini

Anonymous said...

Hey Jordan...need a mids??? Nathan

fatmagülün suçu ne izle said...

thank you